- Eco Friendly Paints
- Commercial Painting
- Residential Painting
- Select a Color
- Contact Us
Interior Painting Process
Eco G Painters is not only committed to eco-friendly painting practices, but is also committed to professional quality painting inside and outside your home. As professional painting contractors, Eco G Painters will ensure the highest quality paint job on your interior, and is committed to meeting the requests of clients. This includes following special instructions with furniture and other home furnishings, and making considerations for your time, because Eco G Painters knows your home is important to you.
Eco G Painters strives for painting excellence, and quality customer care. Eco G Painters take several steps to ensure your interior painting job is done right.
- Move furniture outside of the working area (if possible) or move furniture to the center of the room
- Remove all outlet covers and electrical plates
- Protect carpet, furniture and surfaces not to be painted
- Prep and fill all nail holes
- Spot prime or full prime (per contract)
- Sand and paint walls
- Prep and paint cabinets, doors, windows and wood work
- Detail all work
- Furniture relocated
- Final touch up
- Final walk through
Eco G Painters seeks customer satisfaction in every aspect of interior painting. Not only will You have high-quality, eco-friendly painted interiors, but Eco G Painters will also take special care in protecting your furniture, floors, outlet covers, and wood work. These extra steps put Eco G Painters above the standard for house painting contractors.